If your company needs numerous appraisals on a regular basis, then it incurs costs from two activities. First there is the obvious cost of writing the appraisals. Secondly there is the cost of managing the appraisal process. Even if no appraisals are written in house, your company will still incur significant costs from its need to manage the appraisal process.
Federal Appraisal, LLC can manage the process for you! Our appraisal management clients enjoy a superior level of management and administration, while also reaping reduced costs. Appraisal management begins with the determination of an appropriate required appraisal scope of services, the establishment of appraisal management and administration policy and procedures. The management effort includes identifying qualified appraisers, soliciting and analyzing proposals, and selecting and contracting with the best. The effort includes identifying critical valuation and delivery dates, and tracking and managing them. The effort includes appraisal reviews or the subcontracting for appraisal review services. Appraisal Management includes issue resolution management and risk management. It involves management reporting services. It involves contract and invoice management and possibly payment.
While there are many good technical appraisers, the required business management skills make few appraisers capable of managing such a business effort. Consequently, few companies can afford full time appraisal managers with required appraisal and management experience. Federal Appraisal offers strategic and tactical solutions to appraisal management needs.
Appraisal Management Services
- Determination of Scope of Services
- Establishment of Management and Administration Policy and Procedures
- Identification of Qualified Consultants and Appraisers
- Solicitation and Analysis of Proposals
- Contracting with the Best
- Identification of Critical Filing, Reporting and Delivery dates, and Tracking and Managing them
- Tracking, Review and Approval of Appraisals.
- Issue Resolution Management
- Risk Management
- Management Reporting
- Vendor Contract and Invoice Management