Federal Appraisal Customized Research and Analysis Services
Federal Appraisal, LLC provides customized research and analysis services on either an hourly rate basis or a fixed fee basis.
Our services include:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Economic and Demographic Studies
- Economic Impact Studies
- Market Research and Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Statistical Analysis
In addition to appraisal analyses and appraisal reports, Federal Appraisal provides user-defined research and analysis services for
- Litigation, Forensic Research, and Expert Testimony
- Market Research
- Tax and Audit Activities
- Corporate Relocation and Strategic Planning for Corporate Real Estate Portfolios
- Site Selection
- Small Business Real Estate Consulting
- Government Projects
Federal Appraisal’s deliverables can range from research materials and bibliographies, to analyses, spreadsheets and databases, to client work products or certified work products, and to executive summary or full narrative reports.
Key Benefits of Federal Appraisal’s Customized Research and
- Specific to your issue, market, property type, analysis date, property interest, etc.
- Prompt and cost-effective service.
- Highest quality.